1st & 2nd Shift Machine Operator
CT Polymers Is needing Operators! Come work with a leading plastic recycling company!
1st Shift (7:00 AM – 3:30 PM Monday – Friday) Saturdays When Needed
2nd Shift (3:00 PM – 10:30 PM Monday- Friday) Saturdays When Needed
- Set up and operate both simple and more complex industrial machines to maintain proper throughput rates while keeping work area clean throughout shift.
- Clean and perform general maintenance on machines and production equipment.
- Properly complete logs and tracking for production ledgers and quality control.
- Compute weights competently, using correct gross, tare, and net figures.
- Thoroughly clean boxes, lids, and skids prior to using them.
- Write information on box tickets accurately and legibly.
- Effectively communicate with other workers.
- Participate in shift meetings and training sessions.
- Safely operate industrial material handling equipment such as forklifts and aerial lifts.
- Keep systems supplied with material via sit down forklift.
- Retrieve, stage, and store materials in proper locations while maintaining the cleanliness of the warehouse.
- Be responsible for company provided tool box and tools.
- Sit down propane forklift experience desired.
- Ability to use a calculator, adding machine, and industrial scale to perform basic math functions.
- Ability to push, pull, lift, carry, and move material weighing up to 65 pounds.
- Excellent problem-solving skills, including the ability to troubleshoot equipment problems, establish priorities, and work under deadline pressures.
- Ability to perform focused work with close attention to detail while multi-tasking.
- Walk, stand, stoop, and bend 80% of the time with or without accommodations.
- Good communication skills and the ability to express oneself clearly.
- Very strong work ethic.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time and get on and off the forklift multiple times each shift.
CT Polymers is an equal employment opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered regardless of race, color, religion, age, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, disability or veteran’s status.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $16.00 – $19.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Manufacturing: 1 year (Preferred)
- Forklift: 1 year (Preferred)
- Machine Operation: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: Indiana – Bourbon
Please apply through Indeed or email resumes to Criston Zehner, firstname.lastname@example.org